Thursday, August 2, 2012

31 Weeks — Bump Progression

Round 1 with Connor.

I am currently in Georgia, but I managed to take my monthly photo today and Photoshopped the background so it matches. :) I did NOT retouch my size at all...I'm freakin' huge with 2 more pictures in the series to go (oh my goodness...)

We got to visit with our dear friend, Johnny today. In the kindest way possible, he let me know he thought I had about 2 weeks to go...not nine. Oh boy.

I have good days and bad. Today has been good. Declan likes to hang out on my right side, just like his big brother did at this time 4 years ago. He is still hanging out very low and the pelvic pain is especially bad during these moments, but I think I've managed to keep the limp and waddle to a minimum.

I'm not sure if it is because I'm in Georgia or if it will continue once I get home, but my internal thermometer has gone up in the past few days. My mom touched my arm the other day and said I was radiating heat. I guess that is just part of being very pregnant in the summer.

Overall, things are still very good. I am getting several bouts of heartburn (like right now) but it is tolerable.

Connor and I are certainly missing Brian, but enjoying our time with family in Georgia. I will be adding pictures from my annual Girl's Weekend that took place this time last week shortly (just got them off the camera, too). My friends are truly the greatest and surprised me and little D with a baby shower. They each made Declan a custom, handmade, onesie and gave us a gift card for essentials.

No comments: